31 March - 1 April
31 March - 1 April 2018
At 13 Erangi Place, Bethells Beach
Conflicts are natural and can be handled.
NVC (Nonviolent Communication) is a practical toolkit to cultivate your values. Understand where others are coming from and see their humanity.
Create authentic connections with yourself and others, instead of impulse, habits, I shoulds or rebellion.
You will learn to:
● Receive effective communication and conflict resolution skills
● Transform the thinking, moralistic judgments, and language that keep you from the enriching relationships you dream of
● Practice self empathy which supports and strengthens nervous and immune systems
● Make clear requests
● Take 100% responsibility and experience freedom and choice
● Identify you own value system rather than an external value system
● Release others from the burden that they create your reality
● Break patterns of blame and criticism by noticing interpretations
● Wake up to values behind internal dialogues and be more connected to life and flow
In a nutshell the aim is to make life more wonderful.
Please do not let financial circumstances prevent you from attending – talk to us
If you're not able to attend a public training or would enjoy one on one support feel free to contact me for an initial consult at no charge.